Service Manager - Applications
Application Support Lead/Manager
Netcompany is currently looking for an Application Support Lead / Manager to join us on a Permanent basis. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join an exciting, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
- Leading and coaching highly performing teams
- Incident and Major Incident Management within a 24/7 Production environment
- Track record of building relationships with client stakeholders
- Understanding of IAAS/PAAS/SAAS
- Self-sufficient, well organised and high motivated
- Modern release and deployment practices
- ITIL and Agile frameworks
- Monitoring Applications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know.