Security Incident Manager
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an experienced Security Incident Manager to join our evolving Security capability, supporting our client’s Operations and Architecture function within their Global Security Office (GSO).
The successful candidate will have proven experience in responding, resolving, and recovering from cyber security incidents and reporting complex information in briefing to senior stakeholders. You will be experienced in leading and presenting all elements of the Incident Response lifecycle including identification, containment, and eradication. You will possess broad technical skills such that you are able to play a key part in understanding the details of the incident to make accurate, informed decisions at both the strategic and technical team lead levels. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients.
- Build the incident management capability, providing expert incident response, determining the threat and level of impact to our clients’ interests (including associated 3rd party incidents) and assets and coordinating the appropriate response.
- Shape incident management, system response, incident investigation and response principles and guidelines for incident management activities.
- Promote incident management, incident investigation and response best practice.
- Develop incident management playbooks and incident exercises.
- Provide incident root cause analysis, with a view to identifying and influencing future prevention by maintaining the Incident knowledge base.
- Co-ordinate and participate in Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery exercises including scenario development and feeding findings into service improvement initiatives.
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients. You will have the following background:
- At least 5 years’ experience of leading an incident management and response team / function.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of co-ordinating cross-organisational responses to security incidents.
- Client facing, and able to support clients and their environments across a wide technology stack.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Focused, organised, with a good attention to detail.
- Ideally familiar with ITIL Service Lifecycle Management Processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Good understanding of adversarial techniques.
- Practical knowledge of threat modelling techniques and frameworks.
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries