Salary: Market Rate
Start Date: Immediately
Highly skilled Infrastructure consultants sought for our UK Infrastructure Practice
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for Infrastructure Consultants who can work across a number of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a wide range of technologies across the main infrastructure disciplines
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
- Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
- Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Become certified in various technological solutions
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
Do you have the right credentials?
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients and have the following background
- Graduate or 2-3 years’ experience working within an IT department, providing support and engineering capabilities to end users.
- Client facing, supporting client environments across a wide technology stack
- Design, installation and configuration of core Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 setup and administration
- Windows 10
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation