Highly skilled Infrastructure consultants sought for our UK Infrastructure Practice
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for Infrastructure Consultants who can work across a number of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Working as part of an existing 2nd and 3rd line support team
- Responding to incidents and service requests
- Performing maintenance tasks such as patching and system updates
- Working with project teams to deliver IT change
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have analytical approach to problem solving.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a wide range of technologies across the main infrastructure disciplines
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
- Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
- Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Become certified in various technological solutions
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients and have the following background
- Client facing, supporting client environments across a wide technology stack
- Design, installation and configuration of core Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 setup and administration
- Windows 10
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.