Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland, and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam. Visit our website to learn more about working for Netcompany: https://www.netcompany.com/int
In Netcompany we are looking for an IT Support for our to join our Internal Group IT Services department, which is a part of Netcompany Operations, on a permanent basis. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with skilled colleagues in Vietnam, and also our colleagues in Europe.
In the role as an IT support in Netcompany, your main responsibilities will be:
- Task solving security and network issues
- Be prepared to provide technical support for internal applications
- Handle the role of Single Point of Contact (SPoC) in Netcompany Vietnam and ambassador for IT Services.
- Monitoring network bandwidth and security to ensure network are stable and secured
- Maintain and support Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, as well as local developer applications on PCs.
- Maintain workplaces and making sure they are at all-time fully functioning
- Purchase, manage and distribute hardware & software (preparing and installing equipment for new and existing employees, servicing our meeting rooms, video conferencing, and printers around the house…)
- Graduate with Diploma/Bachelor IT Education within operation & network, and 2-6 years of experience in IT support.
- Good English (speak, read, write and listen) skill, service-minded, good teamwork and be driven by helping users.
- Having strong experience in cloud services O365/Sharepoint/Azure. SCCM & AD knowledge is preferred.
- Able to set up local networks/servers environment for the users in NCVN.
- Self-driving, operational-oriented, structured, and able to dispose of your time and document your work.
- Flexible and reliable
- Well structured, thorough, responsible, and able to work very independently and proactively.
- Good collaboration skills, as you will be in daily close cooperation with the entire organization, especially the services team in 6 different countries.
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.