Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland and headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam. Visit our website to learn more about working for Netcompany: https://www.netcompany.com/int
Netcompany is currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our international Cloud Infrastructure team, which is a part of Netcompany Operations, on a permanent basis. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with skilled colleagues in Vietnam, as well as our colleagues in Europe.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our operation and support of client solutions as well as internal systems.
Your daily work will contain:
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure of Azure solutions, e.g. setting up VMs, VNets, NSGs and other various resources
- Security hardening of Azure subscriptions
- Internal customer service requests, change requests, incidents, event management alerts, etc. based on ITIL practices
- Cooperation with your international team, already based in Poland and Denmark. This includes daily standup, reporting, knowledge sharing and other meetings.
- Participate in various Scrum-based ceremonies
- Automate processes and solutions
Are you experienced, ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
As a minimum, you must have the following technical competencies:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing scripts in PowerShell
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and servers
- Good understanding of cloud security principles
- Good understanding of general networking (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT – related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have a great customer service mindset
It is a plus if you:
- Have experience with Development
- Have experience with DevOps/Infrastructure as Code
- Have experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Have experience with AWS
- Have experience with CosmosDB and PostGressSQL
- Are certified in Azure or other relevant Microsoft areas.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.