(Senior) MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies?
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 2000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Projects that make a Difference
You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- International professional working environment
- Clear career path with strong academy system
- Keep up with the latest technology trends
- Help our clients analyze business needs and designing best practice solutions in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Collaborate closely with International team in Europe, through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Create and update detailed technical documentation.
- Integrate MS Dynamics 365 to other systems and services
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
Education and technical background
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization.
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
- 3+ years working experience with MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-premise & Online, including developing plugins, workflows and business process flow.
- 3+ years working experience with .Net.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics 365 to other services.
- Experience working in an international and agile team.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility from day one.
- Proficient writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of software development, including source control, build, CI/CD, as well as code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
Additional plus point
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Experience working with BizTalk/LogicApp.
- Experience with Micro-services architecture.
- Experience with batch jobs in both CRM and .Net.
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
We are growing rapidly and to meet the expansion of our Vietnam office, we are recruiting qualified Developers with various technical competencies in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.