Talented IT Developers
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Currently we are looking for:
Talented IT Developers
for our Polish office that will help us achieve our goals and continuous growth. You will be a part of exciting projects working closely together with your Polish, Danish and Norwegian colleagues.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
Our employees encounter many different types of solutions. The technologies they work with may vary as it depends on the project and the client – currently we have about 160 ongoing projects.
We use mainly web-based technologies such as Java (Java 11, Spring, React, NodeJS) and .NET (.Net Core 3.1, .NET 4.8, C#, MVC). We also work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Sitecore, EPiServer, Oracle Database, Oracle Service Bus and Weblogic Server.
- Bachelor or Masters degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Commercial experience in developing IT systems and applications in one of the objective languages we use
- Will to cooperate directly with external customers
- Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
Benefits we offer
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all. #LI-KL1