E-commerce and PIM
We are behind several of the industry’s most successful e-commerce solutions and help with everything, from guiding strategies and processes to the technical implementation and integration to existing IT systems.
E-commerce solutions that create growth and efficiency
We supply B2C and B2B solutions, and our focus is on establishing the technical foundation required to achieve the outcome you want.
Examples of areas where we can assist you:
- Advise and preliminary analysis on platform choice and co-existence with existing IT-portfolios.
- Establishment and optimisation of e-commerce solutions across channels and devices
- Loyalty programs
- Online marketing for personalized dialogue with customers.
- Collection and analysis of user data for ongoing improvement of results
- Process optimisation, so your e-commerce solution, logistics, customer service and more are fully integrated and run as effectively and automatically as possible
We work with several technical platforms so we can advise you on the platforms best suited to your organisation's requirements and the outcome you want to achieve.
- E-commerce: Episerver, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, Demandware, uCommerce, IBM, etc.
- Web/CMS: EPiServer, Sitecore, Adobe, Drupal, Umbraco and many more.
On Episerver, Sitecore and others, we have reached the highest partnership level, and we have deep collaboration with the vendors including advising on roadmap and development issues.
Product Information Management – take control of your products
A centralised Product Information Management (PIM) system ensures simplified management of product information with a focus on the data needed for marketing and selling products across channels such as web shops, mobile, print, point-of-sale systems, feeds to partners, etc.
Data and pictures of products can come from multiple sources - ERP, partners, information-selling services or via manual entry in a user-friendly interface. From these, products must be sorted into relevant categories and catalogues.
A well implemented PIM system saves resources on keeping products, attributes and catalogues up to date, while avoiding placing selected information in the wrong ERP system. Particularly in companies with many item numbers, complicated products or with an international focus, it will often be very beneficial to acquire a PIM.
At Netcompany, we are experts in the delivery of PIM solutions on the platform inRiver, where we have earned the highest possible partnership level.