Talented IT Graduates
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies with offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland, Netherland and Vietnam. Also Netcompany Vietnam is the only office in Asia. Globally Netcompany employs 6500+ of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Our Projects come from Europe
You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
We are looking for ambitious graduates to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients in Europe. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled IT consultants in Vietnam and our technically skilled employees in Europe.
Why you should join us
- International professional working environment.
- Opportunities to join training courses in Europe.
- Clear career path with strong academy system: In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills with our career development program and model, which are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you join us, you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and Technologies. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
- As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices.
- Conduct continuous unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe.
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner.
- Identify areas for own personal development.
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization.
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally.
- Basic understanding of and practical experience with object-oriented programming and data modelling.
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development.
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team.
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.