Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for an experienced SharePoint Consultant to join us on a permanent basis within our Modern Workplace Infrastructure practice.
As a SharePoint Consultant, you'll be able to deliver quality engagements using your expertise as a developer, advisor, by leading workshops, and troubleshooting to ensure we are providing value. On a daily basis you will be using your abilities to combine your technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to our customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of SharePoint.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of SharePoint
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Manage and mentor the team through the project delivery
- Must be familiar with all the features of both SharePoint on premise versions (2013 onwards) and SharePoint online O365.
- Ability to identity the right toolset for each challenge using InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Experience in developing custom SharePoint Workflows
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
- Ability to work with the business users and business analysts to elucidate requirements
- Should be familiar with the SharePoint security architecture and how it interfaces to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Mentoring/training experience
- Ability to develop and implement all necessary operational process to insure a well-functioning and secure SharePoint environment
- Skilled in using server and SharePoint metrics to determine overall system health, and apply those metrics to capacity planning needs Skilled in transforming verbal descriptions of required functionality into design mock ups
- Professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who is passionate about SharePoint and how it can impact an organization Documented knowledge and experience using project management methodologies Ability to design and implement “best practice” architectures for SharePoint servers and data storage
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should be familiar working in helpdesk environment and responding to support calls
- Must hold valid Security Clearance or be willing to undergo security clearanc
- Good understanding of other O365 technologies and their relationship with SharePoint e.g. MS TEAMS
- Should have demonstrable experience implementing, managing, and documenting a production SharePoint environment with several hundred users
- Should be able to articulate the positive and negative aspects of how architectural choices impact the SharePoint environment and end-users
- Ability to work with well with senior level staff in the planning and budgeting for hardware and software
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.