Puławska 182, Warsaw, Netcompany office
CANCELLED - Netcompany Tech Talk: Serverless architecture - setup using Azure and Azure DevOps
24.03.2020, 18:00 - 21:00
Join us for a long series of Netcompany Tech Talks where we'll cover different matters from the IT world. This month's subject is: Serverless architecture - setup using Azure and Azure DevOps
Serverless architecture is a software design pattern that becomes extremely powerful in those days. Let’s review how successful serverless architecture can be implemented using Azure and Azure DevOps.
- FaaS Definition
- FaaS challenges and implementations
- Azure Portal Introduction
- Azure Functions Introduction with examples
- Azure App Services Introduction
- Example CI/CD pipeline of Azure Functions
- Example Serverless architecture setup for .NET Core 3.1
- Example Serverless architecture setup for JAVA
- Example Serverless architecture setup for NodeJS
- Example Serverless architecture setup for Docker
About the Presenter:
Marek, Master at Netcompany, Software Developer with 10+ years of experience. Technical lead of NC Center of Excellence DevOps .NET, an initiative that focuses on building best DevOps practices for .NET solutions.
Feel free to join and network with us for a beer and pizza afterwards.