Netcompany Tech Talks - Using Spring Batch along with Spring Boot and MongoDB
Join us for a long series of Netcompany Tech Talks where we'll cover different matters from the IT world. Feel free to join and stick with us for a beer and pizza afterwards.
This month's subject is "Using Spring Batch along with Spring Boot and MongoDB – simple use case.
We're going to talk about building simple batch application using Spring Goodies and MongoDB:
- Spring Batch basics
- Storing raw data from CSV into MongoDB,
- building highly maintainable app.
The talk will be done by Paweł Gawędzki - our local Senior Architect with 10+ years’ experience in software development.
What he says about himself could be summed up to:
- One JAVA to rule them all.
- JavaSDK, JavaEE, JavaFX & Kotlin to create them all.
- Spring, Hibernate & JPA to backend them all.
- Oracle & MongoDB to store them all.
- REST & SOAP to integrate them all.
- JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest & AsertJ to test them all.
- Git to control them all.
- Maven & Gradle to build them all.
- Tomcat & SpringBoot to run them all.
- Windows & Linux to operate them all.
- Running interviews to find them all.
- Team Leading to lead them all.