Puławska 182, Warsaw, Netcompany office
Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure DevOps: practical approach
Join us for a long series of Netcompany Tech Talks where we'll cover different matters from the IT world.This month's subject is:
Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure DevOps: practical approach.
Wish to plan smarter, collaborate better and ship faster any language, any platform, any cloud – join the meeting and listen to how Azure DevOps can revolutionize the way of delivering the value you build to market.
The meeting will contain a detailed description of fallowing points:
- Azure DevOps On-premise vs hosted
- Azure Board
- Azure Repos
- Azure Test Plans
- Azure Artifacts
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Portal
- Azure Automation
- Azure Functions
The practical examples:
- Configure successfully CI\CD pipeline (Java and C#)
- Preparing successfully build agent pool
- Correct usage of DSC in Pull mode
- Deploying directly on-premise and hosted machines
- Stopping and starting machine scheduled and on-demand
Marek, Master at Netcompany, Software Developer with 10+ years of experience. Technical lead of NC Center of Excellence DevOps .NET, initiative that focus on building best DevOps practices for .NET solutions.
Feel free to join and stick with us for a beer and pizza afterwards