Sydbank’s advisors get an overview of key data from all relevant systems, customer dialogue, touch points and advanced lead prediction.
Sydbank is one of Denmark’s largest full service banks with more than 500.000 private and business customers. Netcompany developed a central advisory portal providing a range of key capabilities to the advisors' daily work.
Advisors get a 360° customer overview. This includes key data from all relevant systems, customer dialogue and touchpoints, advanced lead prediction and sales management.
The platform also offers efficient meeting management support that releases valuable time for advisors and ensures consistent and professional meetings with customers.
In 2018 Q1 the portal was extended from business-only to include customers from all segments such as business, private and private banking.
The platform also supports specialized processes such as granting management and A-IRB is supported.
- A unified data-driven overview of customers
- Digitally enabled advisors can effectively suggest relevant services and products to customers
- Rich foundation for multi-channel engagement of customers
- A new and effective meeting management system
- Increased digital customer readiness