Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
To support our continued and exciting growth Netcompany are currently looking for a number of experienced end-user facing deployment managers to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Security Clearance is Desirable
· Responsible for delivery of complex IT projects, including delivery of contract scope and intent.
· Instrumental in the end user experience, during project delivery
· Defining and planning specific project scope and activities to ensure that they are delivered to time and budget.
· Ensure project risks are identified and mitigated effectively.
· Ensuring that the required contractual performance is achieved.
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a resourced based plan to drive the critical path.
· Responsible for client interface to assure confidence in project delivery.
· Engages well with people at all levels and has a strong people presence; able to relate well to others and fosters an environment of trust and respect.
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.