Senior DevOps Expert - Special Joining Bonus
About this position: We are building and maintaining an exciting complex and modern Kubernetes standard platform with a composable and cloud agnostic architecture – from the aviation industry to medicinal production and procurement. To help us facilitate the work with the developers and operation department, we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to take responsibility for :
- Deploying product updates, identifying and troubleshooting environment issues, improving and maintaining our CI/CD setup across the platform and clients, ensuring technical quality, securing and hardening the platform and educating all project participants in tooling and best practice in terms of DevOps:
- Deploying product updates, identifying and troubleshooting environment issues, improving and maintaining our CI/CD setup across the platform and clients, ensuring technical quality, securing and hardening the platform and educating all project participants in tooling and best practice in terms of DevOps.
Objectives of this Role
- Building, maintaining, and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, including CI/CD
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Analyzing and monitoring the financial cost of the setup and optimizing for cost to make us even more competitive in the global market
- Working with developers and operations engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Monitoring and handling of alarms
- Supporting the platform and project teams in troubleshooting
- Planning, designing, and executing non-functional tests like availability test, disaster recovery test, back-up restore test, performance, and load test
- Educating developers in best practice usage of our platform, including tooling, logging, processes and so on
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Build and maintain tools and pipelines to reduce occurrences of errors and improve developer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for environment errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Follow-up on monitoring and alarms
- Follow-up up in security vulnerabilities and clarify handling of these
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Spreading knowledge about best practice internally in the team and to the platform
If you are holding a solid background in software engineering, feel passionate about DevOps and are knowledgeable with : Kubernetes, Linux (bash / scripting), Azure DevOps / pipelines and are familiar with the following items: Helm, Docker, Azure and / or AWS, .NET / C#. We’d love to speak with you.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit within our team across Vietnam, Denmark and Poland.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and civil engineering
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
Signing Bonus Programs: One month of gross salary, applied for candidates who pass at level Senior and can join us from August 10, 2022 to October 31, 2022.
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.