Cloud Operations Engineer/DevOps
Technologies and tasks
As our new colleague in the Cloud infrastructure team, you will play a key role in agile projects for both large Danish and international customers. We design and implement business-critical solutions on state-of-the-art infrastructure for customers, where you get hands-on on public cloud (Azure and AWS).
In addition, you will also help build, operate and be a part of the architecture and solutions in the internal Cloud Infrastructure team. You will help ensure operations in the borderland between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, alerting, automation and scaling of cloud solutions
- Creating coherence between development, operations, and security in accordance with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
- IaC tasks, e.g. in Terraform
- Automation and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies
- Delivering the internal methods/methodologies/principles into the customer projects
- Lead or contribute to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Have a bachelor's, master's or engineering degree in ICT/IT, computer science, software, computer engineering or other relevant vocational education experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience with Cloud technologies from education or previous employment
- You have an analytical mindset, are motivated, and know how to work structured
- Have experience with DevOps and Terraform
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.