Senior Data Consultant - UK
- Data management capabilities such as design, model, development and deployment to production. This includes data management activities such as data integration, data migration, data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting and visualisation, data analytics, data science and machine learning
- Manage stakeholder, client, and third-party deliverables and expectations
- Coordinate and planning of deliveries and team resources
- Ensure accurate and stringent governance cycles are adhered to effectively, both written and verbal.
- Contribute in preparing analysis, including identification of issues and risks as well as scoping assignments
- Documentation of data solutions at a level that leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful
- Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, etc
- Data pipeline engineering, ETL
- Logical and physical data modelling for both OLAP and OLTP cases
- Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
- Programming languages such as Python and R
- Machine learning models and frameworks
- DevOps for CI/CD and related tech and tools such as Git and Terraform
- Cloud data tools knowledge and experience such as Azure Data Factory, Amazon AWS Glue
- General Cloud knowledge and experience such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Candidates must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK