Cloud DevOps Engineer - Special Joining Bonus
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies with offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland, Netherland and Vietnam. Also Netcompany Vietnam is the only office in Asia. Globally Netcompany employs 6500+ of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Do you want to work with the latest cloud technologies in Netcompany's Operations department? If that is the case, then the Cloud DevOps Engineer role might be for you! In this role, you will collaborate with the industry's most talented colleagues and are guaranteed professional development.
Technologies and tasks
As our new colleague in the Cloud infrastructure team, you will play a key role in agile projects for both large Danish and international customers. We design and implement business-critical solutions on state-of-the-art infrastructure for customers, where you get hands-on on public cloud (Azure and AWS).
In addition, you will also help build, operate and be a part of the architecture and solutions in the internal Cloud Infrastructure team. You will help ensure operations in the borderland between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be lend out to other projects of the organization as a cloud expert for both shorter and longer periods.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, alerting, automation and scaling of cloud solutions
- Creating coherence between development, operations, and security in accordance with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
- IaC tasks, e.g. in Terraform
- Automation and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies
- Delivering the internal methods/methodologies/principles into the customer projects
- Lead or contribute to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
We imagine that you;
- Have a bachelor's, master's or engineering degree in ICT/IT, computer science, software, computer engineering or other relevant vocational education experience.
- Have 1-4 years of experience with Cloud technologies from education or previous employment
- You have an analytical mindset, are motivated, and know how to work structured
- Have experience with DevOps and Terraform.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Signing Bonus Programs: One month of gross salary, applied for candidates who pass at level Senior and can join us from August 10, 2022 to October 31, 2022.
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.