Junior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure of Azure solutions, e.g. setting up VMs, VNets, NSGs, and other various resources
- Security hardening of Azure subscriptions
- Internal customer service requests, change requests, incidents, event management alerts, etc. based on ITIL practices
- Cooperation with your international team, already based in Poland and Denmark. This includes daily standup, reporting, knowledge sharing, and other meetings.
- Participating in various Scrum-based ceremonies
- Automation of processes and solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS from a server technical perspective
- Knowledge of Azure or other Cloud Solutions
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience in scripting in PowerShell would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (B2), both written and spoken
- IT-related university degree
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience with Development
- Have experience with DevOps/Infrastructure as Code
- Have experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Have experience with AWS
- Have experience with CosmosDB and PostgreSQL
- Are certified in Azure or other relevant Microsoft areas.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.