Automation Tester- Senior Consultant in Application Development
Netcompany is one of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT consultancies and you could be part of that incredible success. We operate across 6 countries which include the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland and Vietnam, with over 3000 skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We deliver large, complex and innovative projects to clients in the public and private sector.
Do you want to immerse yourself in the Functional and Quality aspects of large software projects that digitize and empower the United Kingdom
If this is You, then Netcompany is the company of choice for you!
- You will be involved in developing socially critical IT systems that do not just have an impact on our customers for specific sectors but for people across the Great British society.
- You will always be part of a project team with Business Analysts and Developer colleagues from Netcompany, who work closely with you and the customer.
- At Netcompany you are the critical link between the customer, their business needs, and our technical solution.
- During the project you will have access to a wide range of the latest tools and technologies.
- Analyse the business needs and the required functionality for the customer.
- Prepare test plans and designs tests for verifying and validating the Functional and Quality requirements of the solution
- Execute functional tests of solutions internally within Netcompany and externally in collaboration with the customer
You can join the dots between business and IT technical issues, and you can explain business needs to the developer and technical aspects to the customer.
- 4-6 years of Automatic testing experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Hands on experience in Spock or Junit
- Experience in Jira, Zephyr, Xray, selenium webdriver or similar Jira testing tool
- Experience in providing test reports
- Experience with security or penetration testing is a plus
- A relevant bachelor’s degree preferably in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline
Our Investment in you
We have many years of experience in recruiting and onboarding newly qualified Graduate colleagues, and a setup that is geared to offer you the very best of professional and personal development based on your specific needs.
At Netcompany, you will be assigned an experienced personal mentor from the start. Your mentor will always be available for professional advice and guidance for your future career direction.
In addition, there will be multiple courses tailored for you in our internal training program which is known as the Netcompany Academy. Through a series of modules, we will ensure you continuously have the opportunity to improve your skills throughout your career, ranging in everything from different cutting-edge technologies to customer engagement and management.
If you want to further develop your technical skills, we also offer industry standard certifications. In other words, your career will never stop with us, and you will evolve much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
No one prioritizes the social higher than us!
In Netcompany, we have a unique unity, and there is no place in the IT industry that prioritises the social values higher than us.
We offer a wide range of different clubs and associations within both sports, board games, E-sports and cultural life.
In addition, we enjoy meeting at ours weekly Friday events, for company parties and team events. The possibilities are many, as we believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together!
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development.
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- We operate a Hybrid working model with flexible working
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
- Life insurance
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below
· Website: Netcompany - IT and Business Consulting
· LinkedIn: Netcompany | LinkedIn
- This role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.