- Proven ability to sell to customers
- Passion for technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, face-to-face and on the phone
- Able to write marketing communications and contribute to producing brochures
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Great team player
- Graduate of Computer Science BSc or similar discipline
Netcompany works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Our reputation is built on providing our clients with absolute certainty that Netcompany will deliver the outcomes specified and that their critical systems are managed to the highest standards.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering fantastic challenging opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.