Infrastructure Architect - INF
The Infrastructure Architect will be accountable for the successful delivery of technology aspects of IT projects. They will perform liaison between technical SMEs and business stakeholders, providing guidance on the customer journey, to ensure that:
- Business objectives are translated into an appropriate project scope.
- Requirements are robustly defined, in a manner that allows suppliers to be engaged appropriately.
- Technical solutions align with enterprise IT strategy.
- Design collateral is always produced in a standard format, which covers the end-to-end service, is capable of assurance by the Architecture Governance function, and is stored in a central repository.
- Delivery is coordinated across multiple technical disciplines.
- Services are BAU-ready before they are handed to Operations.
- Proven track record of acting as the senior technology authority for a specific project or programme.
- Ability to work alongside Project Management staff, to translate business objectives into a project scope and subsequently define technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed time-scales.
- Experience of producing holistic service designs, which not only cover technology aspects, but which also address service support, management and maintenance needs.
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Ability to model current, target and transition states, and define migration methods between these. Ability to decompose these into low-level tasks, for assignment to engineering teams.
- Understanding of business analysis methods.
- Provision of technical coordination across multiple teams and assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- MS cloud services, including O365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, all aspects of Azure service delivery.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Service Now integration experience, module deployment, sys admin and workflow definition.
- Service architecture, business analysis and service management awareness.
- MS on-premise infrastructure, including Windows Server, SCOM\SCCM, Defender, SQL, Exchange etc.
- Application integration, migration and business transformation.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.