Talent Acquisition Consultant Vietnam
- Develop talent pool for various key positions for the identified plan;
- Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events;
- Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates.
- Leverage leading-edge recruiting sources and tools to pro-actively identify candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers/Division Managers and interview team members to develop pro-active strategies for addressing talent gaps
- Develop recruiting strategies and perform full cycle recruiting for the company’s needs
- Develop an understanding of business requirements, organization plans and candidate qualifications by establishing partnerships interviewing leads
- Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews, and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- Present employment offers by selling organization values, strengths and opportunities
- Maintain relationships with business networks and professional organizations in order to gain knowledge and obtain referrals
- Develop strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Management; build long-term relationships with employees and HR colleagues
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruiting
- Work would involve identifying the pulse of students and coming up with creative branding & marketing campaigns based on the best opportunities available in IBL and taking that to students.
- Social media marketing, helping with creation of video based collateral and coordinating / collaborating widely within the IBL marketing organization.
- Internal marketing of initiatives to help mobilize volunteers for various initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree with at least 2-3 years in experience in same position
- Fluently in English and strong verbal and communication, presentation skills
- Able to attract candidates by company’s values and to convince candidates to apply for our company's open positions successfully
- Keen on calling to candidates
- Good at skills to make the right questions to spy out candidates’ hidden motivators
- Able to contribute ideas to enhance company’s values to candidates
- Able to establish network with the best candidates in IT industry
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.