Software Developer Consultant
Netcompany is looking for Developer Consultants to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in London, you'll be joining a forward-thinking organisation that puts your personal development first.
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you have recently graduated from university or have many years of experience you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
Experience has shown us that when we trust our employees from day one, they develop their personal as well as their professional skills in a short amount of time. This provides a steep learning curve, but your project manager and your team always have your back, so you are never left on your own.
- Between 1- 4 years experience in Software Development
- Experience of one or a variety of different programming languages such as .Net, C#, Java among others.
- A "self starter" who is open to learning new programming languages and tools quickly.
- The ability to effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
- Knowledge on specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Ability to plan and organize one's own work - tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to use own initiative
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, some experience client-facing
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- A graduate of Computer Science BSc or a similar discipline
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
What Netcompany can offer you:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Exposure to different sectors and industries: Government, Law, Media among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Personal Development – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries
Be apart of our future success - Join Netcompany!
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We are a publicly listed IT Services/ Tech Consultancy (2500 employees globally), competing with and winning projects against the likes of the top 4 Consultancies.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know.