Content Management Specialist Wanted To Join One Of Europe’s Most Successful IT Companies
- End to end content management tasks for clients, consisting of requirement analysis, implementation, release and post-release support
- Direct content management for external websites
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel across all websites based on established guidelines
- Creating/modifying content using AEM template, and components that meet business requirement
- Selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project
- Good English - both spoken and in writing
- Service mindset, as you will work in close collaboration with end users to determine the requirements and suggesting solutions
- Experience with any CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
Nice to have
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.