We are looking for an Incident Manager to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of taking ownership of escalated Incidents/service requests.
- Directing and facilitating resolution activity.
- Experience of using Call logging tool ServiceNow or Remedy.
- Ticket Queue management in ServiceNow.
- Production of trend and causal analysis for P3/P4 incidents, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Key stakeholder/customer management via telephone and face to face.
- Monthly reporting for Incident Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Incident Management process.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Incident Management process.
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3/4 environment.
- Support the customer to coordinate resources required to identify, manage, and control the introduction of new or amendments to live services.
- Capture, maintain and distribute a log of all Change requests (Operational Changes, Standard, pre-approved changes, Urgent Changes, and Emergency Changes).
- Plan and coordinate the end to end Change Management Process.
- Act as the central point for change submissions.
- Arrange, chair, record and distribute change details and minutes from the weekly Technical Review, Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency CAB meetings.
- Produce and distribute Forward Schedule of Change.
- Responsible for producing customer communication for system changes.
- Documentation and overall ownership of the Change Management process.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Change Management process.
- Experience of managing multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3/4 environment.
- Provide Input into the monthly reporting pack for Change management.
- Experience of end to end management of P3/P4 incidents and service requests.
- P3/P4 ticket trending.
- ITIL Awareness
- Monthly reporting.
- Managing technical and non-technical changes at a large corporate level.
- Charing/commanding change meetings.
- Technical experience.
- Creating and managing process documents.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.