The ServiceNow Senior Consultant/Architect will play a lead role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic transformational change of ITIL solution deployment. Responsible for the architecture and drive implementation/integration of the ServiceNow product and Integration with other systems. Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. Also responsible for ensuring that the solution delivered to business units are engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards. ServiceNow implementation knowledge is critical.
- 5 Years + of Experience with implementing SaaS and PaaS solutions, with specific Cloud implementation knowledge in architecting solutions for ServiceNow or similar ITIL implementations
- Working knowledge of all ServiceNow/ITIL modules
- Being able to assess in-flight ServiceNow implementations against best practice from an Operational capability / implementation and advise on remediation areas
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions in a high availability environment.
- Proven success on projects with large-scale deployments; understanding of application life-cycle management.
- Ability to develop high level design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support and operational needs of a solution.
- Good knowledge of multi data centre deployment solutions with disaster recovery procedures and high availability at every layer (network, web servers, middleware and database/storage)
- Good knowledge on database technologies (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL) and ETL tools (Ab Initio/Informatica)
- Working knowledge of ITSM tooling including; configuration management tools, methods and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including polished presentation skills with the ability to deliver technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and understandable manner.
ServiceNow Certifications are desired:
- Certified Systems Administrator (CSA)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries