Senior Software Developer
Do you want to work at one of the most successful IT companies in the Netherlands and Northern Europe during your studies? Or are you looking for a challenging (graduation) internship, where you contribute, depending on the project, to the implementation of large and innovative IT projects with a social interest? Apply now at Netcompany!
Please note: for this job you need to have a valid Dutch work permit and reside in the Netherlands
As Senior Software developer you are involved in the whole process of developing our tailor-made software applications. You will be programming, deploying, testing and maintaining our applications in our multidisciplinary project teams, while you contribute to our projects with large societal impact;
- you monitor and maintain the use of coding standards
- proactively think about functionality, user interface, architecture and required calculation models of the applications
- be responsible for the quality of our software
- coach junior developers
- give estimates on work that needs to be done
- have a leading role in the development team
- depending on your level of experience, we ask you to keep contact with our customer
As a Senior Software Developer you have 3-7 years of relevant working experience and you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable.
- you have excellent analytical skills
- you are able to plan your work independently
- you master object-oriented programming, agile programming and design patterns
- you are experienced with programming in C#, SQL, Java, Angular, or React
- you are able to fluently communicate in English and Dutch (verbally and in writing)
- it is an advantage if you hold relevant Microsoft-certificates (such as MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
Ga je bij ons aan de slag? Dan krijg je dit ervoor terug!
Je komt te werken in een informeel projectteam op onze sfeerfolle gebouwen in hartje Delft. Je krijgt alle ruimte om jezelf te ontwikkelen én we stimuleren doorgroei. Dit doen wij aan de hand van onze eigen Netcompany Academy, actieve kennisgroepen en een persoonlijk groeipad waar we vanaf dag één mee aan de slag gaan. Voor de juiste balans hebben we ons eigen entertainment-platform met verschillende activiteiten zoals; BBQ, samen koken, sporten, borrelen, gamen, Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party en Christmas Party.
Dit mag je ook verwachten
- Marktconform salaris
- Een uitstekende pensioenregeling;
- Dagelijks door catering verzorgde (gratis) lunch voor alle doelgroepen
- Een goede balans tussen werk & privé;
- Eigen mentor;
- De mogelijkheid om internationaal te werken, bijvoorbeeld op ons hoofdkantoor in Denemarken
- Vijf dagen per jaar voor het volgen van opleidingen in de IT Academy;
- Flexibele werktijden én mogelijkheid om thuis te werken (in overleg);
- Veel vrijheid, vertrouwen en verantwoordelijkheid.
- Werken met intelligente en fijne collega's in teamverband
- Een mooie mogeveing
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this position? Apply now! If you have any questions or would like some more information, feel free to reach out to Arnold Vonk or send a mail to email@example.com. 06-25106653 or 015-3030130
Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party or physical exersices;
We prefer to meet you in person, but interviews could also be conducted online where possible. Would you like a personal conversation at our office? We will try and arrange this for you and will take into account the guidelines issued by the government.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is one of the most successful IT companies in Northern Europe with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam, in addition to the office in Delft (the Netherlands). More than 2500 of the most skilled IT consultants and developers are working for Netcompany worldwide and we are always looking for motivated colleagues to strengthen our teams. Our informal culture is characterized by commitment, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and customers.
Our Center of Excellence stimulates internal knowledge development and sharing and offers the opportunity to develop further. There are different knowledge groups available within Netcompany which include specific technologies, project management and methodology.