Senior Infrastructure Architect (AWS/Azure)
As a Senior Infrastructure Architect (AWS/Azure) you will be required to work alongside the Project Manager to translate business objectives into a project scope, and subsequently defining technical requirements. Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-disciplined, multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed timescales.
- Proven track record of acting as the senior technical authority for a specific project or programme.
- Must be AWS/Azure focussed and able to drive workshops with the clients
- Experience of producing holistic service designs, which not only cover technology aspects but which also address service support, management and maintenance needs.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Ability to model current and target states, define migration methods and decompose these into low-level tasks, for assignment to engineering teams.
- Understanding of business analysis methods and user-centric design
- Provision of technical coordination across multiple teams and assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- Comfortable working with different SDLC methods, such as Agile and Waterfall models
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect with experience on Cloud migration
- Extensive prior experience in infrastructure engineering, with proven delivery success
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience across traditional and cloud architecture, including Network services across vendors, IDAM, Security and Monitoring and device management in an Agile manner.
- Strong experience with working within and across development and delivery teams to establish platforms for applications
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.
Technical experience with:
- Azure Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- AWS Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- Puppet, ARM and CloudFormation
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms (e.g. Sharepoint, SQL)
- Delivery and Test Infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira)
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all