Cloud Architect ( AWS)
- Proven track record of acting as the senior technical authority for a specific project or programme.
- Must be Azure focussed and able to drive workshops with the clients
- Working alongside the Project Manager, to translate business objectives into a project scope, and subsequently defining technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-disciplined, multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed timescales.
- Experience of producing holistic service designs, which not only cover technology aspects but which also address service support, management and maintenance needs.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Ability to model current and target states, define migration methods and decompose these into low-level tasks, for assignment to engineering teams.
- Understanding of business analysis methods and user-centric design
- Provision of technical coordination across multiple teams and assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- Comfortable working with different SDLC methods, such as Agile and Waterfall models
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect with experience on Cloud migration
- Extensive prior experience in infrastructure engineering, with proven delivery success
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience across traditional and cloud architecture, including Network services across vendors, IDAM, Security and Monitoring and device management in an Agile manner.
- Strong experience with working within and across development and delivery teams to establish platforms for applications
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.
Technical experience with:
- Azure Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- AWS Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- Puppet, ARM and CloudFormation
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms (e.g. Sharepoint, SQL)
- Delivery and Test Infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira)