Consulting - Test Manager - UK client site based
Location: UK – Must be willing to travel Monday - Friday (Consulting role)
Due to our expansion, we are currently looking for a hands-on test manager ideally from a consulting environment. To be considered for this role candidates must hold BPSS clearance or be willing to go through BPSS clearance.
- Able to determine and document an appropriate test strategy
- Able to define/produce system integrator test plans and scripts
- Able to perform system integrator tests, capturing results and collating into test reports.
- Experienced test manager, with excellent knowledge of MS Azure
- Able to coordinate and report on Customer UAT testing
Important technologies/experience required:
- Networking - Azure networking including VNET, VNET Peering across Subscriptions, UDRs
- Security – Barracuda Cloud Gen firewall and Azure Application Gateway, NSGs
- SQL – Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Experience of testing migrated VM hosts from on prem to Azure IaaS using Azure Migrate.
What we offer:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries