Service Reporting Analyst
- An excellent background in Service Level reporting.
- Collate reporting data from multiple suppliers and input into main monthly report to demonstrate SLA and KPI performance.
- Experience of Data analysis for accuracy.
- Define and improve upon processes for gathering, storing, reporting, and sharing data and reporting/analytics on ITSM processes.
- Will have a solid background in producing reports using various reporting tools.
- Working with suppliers to deliver the required outcomes.
- Experience of Service level, measurement and performance management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Documentation and overall ownership of the Service Reporting pack.
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3 environment
4 Key skills
- Data collection
- Report production/Analysis
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.