Programme Manager - Data Migration
Netcompany is looking for a Programme Manager to join our team and to drive forward our delivery capability and assist in delivering data led solutions. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Applicants must be eligible for SC clearance
· Responsible for leading Data Migration programmes, development of Data Warehouses and Reporting Services
· Responsible for delivery of complex Data Migrations (SQL)
· Experience of unstructured to structured data reconciliation (SQL)
· Defining and planning specific programme and project scope and activities to ensure that they are delivered to time and budget.
· Ensure programme and project risks are identified and mitigated effectively.
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a resourced based plan to drive the critical path.
· Responsible for client interface(s) to assure confidence in programme and project delivery.
· Able to engage well with people at all levels and with a strong people presence; able to relate well to others and foster an environment of trust and respect.
· Excellent Stakeholder Management and communication skills both written and verbal.
· Prince2 or APM
· SC Clearance desirable
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.