Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Today, we are an international company with more than 7,400 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
Netcompany is a pure-play IT services company delivering business-critical strategic IT projects that accelerate customers’ digital transformation through digital platforms, core systems and infrastructure services.
In the Netherlands, we work with 175 professionals on innovative projects, especially for the central government. This includes various ministries such as VWS, OCW, Finance, SZW and organizations such as RIVM, Studielink and NVM. Curious about examples of our projects? Go to: www.netcompany.com/nl/cases.
We strive for the highest quality in an informal setting. Our informal culture is characterized by involvement, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and customers.
As an Operations Engineer at Netcompany you will work in a team on projects with social relevance. Examples of these interesting and complex projects are the Corona dashboard, Studielink and the Donor register.
As new projects are coming, we are looking for ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. As an Operations Engineer you play a vital role in establishing and optimizing existing and future critical solutions. At Netcompany, we deliver purpose to your work.
As an Operations Engineer you are responsible for:
- Managing one or more business-critical systems, ensure continuous and correct monitoring and ensure backups. This also includes scripting and tuning the platform
- Collaborating with other team members on security, problem solving and tooling and process optimization as well as participate in safety testing and incident, problem and change management
- Using a wide variety of cloud tooling to manage and monitor infrastructure
- Maintaining cloud based environments for various projects based on Microsoft and open source technologies such as Azure SQL, CRM and others
- Reporting on tasks, activities, and SLA goals
- Responding to customer requests, change management, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices
As an Operations Engineer within Netcompany:
- You recently have completed an IT related study at a university or a university of applied sciences
- You want to be a member of a team and support with your own specialization
- You want to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge sharing is important to you
- You have a passion for new technologies and willing to learn about the following topics
- DevOps mindset
- Kubernetes (AKS, GKS, EKS)
- IaC (with Terraform)
- Scripting languages (Bash, Powershell)
- Cloud security principles
- Docker, Ansible and much more
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
You will be working in a beautiful office by the water in Delft with a catered lunch every day. You will be given every opportunity to develop yourself and we will encourage you to grow. We do this on the basis of our own Netcompany Academy, active knowledge groups and a personal growth path that you will work with from day one. For the right balance between hard work and fun, we have our own platform ''After Dark'' on which various fun activities are organized. You will also receive from us:
- Depending on your work experience, a gross monthly salary between € 2,850 and € 5,800 based on full-time employment
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance
- 100% travel allowance based on public transport. Are you coming by car? Then you will be reimbursed € 0.21 per kilometer up to 40 km one way
- A pension scheme in which Netcompany takes care of 2/3 of the premium
- A mobile phone and laptop
Have you become enthusiastic? Then quickly click on the application button on this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want more information first? Please feel free to contact Roshan Watamaleo on +31 655 015 018.
At Netcompany, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace contributes to our success. Therefore, all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to creating a culture where we provide equal opportunities for everyone. #LI-IT1