Programme Manager - Data Centre Migrations
Netcompany is looking for a Programme Manager to join our team and to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Applicants must be eligible for SC clearance
· Responsible for delivery of complex IT infrastructure projects – specifically data center migrations
· Defining and planning specific project scope and activities to ensure that they are delivered to time and budget.
· Ensure project risks are identified and mitigated effectively.
· Experience of working on infrastructure projects and shopfloor integration experience a bonus
· Ensuring that the required contractual performance is achieved
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a resourced based plan to drive the critical path
· Responsible for client interface to assure confidence in project delivery.
· Engages well with people at all levels and has a strong people presence; able to relate well to others and fosters an environment of trust and respect
· Excellent Stakeholder Management and communication skills both written and verbal
SC Clearance desirable
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.