Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Netcompany is looking for a Delivery Manager to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. As a Delivery Manager, in our Infrastructure unit, you will be working on Exchange on prem to Office 365 migration projects. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
- Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects within project and programme management roles that achieve real business outcomes and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Specific knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013 and a proven history of migrating to Office 365
- History of leading large technology and business change projects from the front with experience of scoping overall project deliverables, as well as timeframes to work within
- Managed system integration projects that span technologies as well as third party suppliers as part of a client’s ecosystem
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers about project, programme and business matters that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Managing Cloud delivery projects with prior experience, particularly cloud migration
SC Clearance desirable
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.