- Manage and own the bid qualification (go/no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage the CRM Dynamics flow, including the relevant contacts, leads and opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders (typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, and delivery)
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Ensure bid submissions are on time and of a quality standard
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Experience in a complex and varied bidding environment and will be comfortable managing a diverse range of deliverables
- Project management skills are a benefit as you will be ultimately responsible for the production and submission of the bid.
- Competent in MS Office software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics
- Articulate communication allowing you to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders.
- Creatively support and write bid material in time-pressured scenarios.
Netcompany works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Our reputation is built on providing our clients with absolute certainty that Netcompany will deliver the outcomes specified and that their critical systems are managed to the highest standards.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering fantastic challenging opportunities.
If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.