- Establish and provide technical governance to a distributed programme and across suppliers
- Review the as-is business architecture and translate into a defined set of business and technology domains
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks
- Lead the cross-supplier architecture team
- Develop architectural roadmaps and vision for the workstream/domain
- Develop the architecture standards, policies and principles
- Convey the architecture vision and ensuring that it answers the business vision
- Translate and report on architecture progress to C-Level responsibility
- Extensive prior experience in software development and infrastructure, with proven delivery success
- Strong experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Strong experience in leading diverse architecture teams and responsibilities.
- Strong experience with full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management
Technical experience with:
- Modern Software Architecture – Cloud Native, Cloud Optimised, Microservices.
- Modern Data Architecture – Graph, Object, SQL, Data Analytics.
- Modern Inter-System Architecture – RESTFul, API,
- Cloud Hosting and Application Provision – AWS and Azure
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms
- Frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.