- Develop and own the solution architecture for the project
- Work to establish strategic policies and processes in support of the organisation's strategic goals
- Assure the solution domain is relative to the agreed requirement
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Able to understand existing architecture, identify issues and corresponding solutions.
- Strong design pattern experience.
- Able to define and communicate a strong technical vision to stakeholders.
- Ability to promote development best practice processes, improve code quality and ensure delivery standards. Experience of code metric tools.
- Experience in supporting a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Extensive prior experience in software development and infrastructure, with proven delivery success
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods
- Experience with architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, Zachman
- Experience with Modern Software Architecture – Cloud Native, Cloud Optimised, Microservices
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.