Human Resources Consultant
- Timely update and review HR policies and procedure to ensure they are well compliance with Vietnam labor law.
- Associate with other divisions to support and manage employee, update staff profile and organization chart.
- Responsible for salary computation, attendance record/leave record for all employees accurately and timely.
- In charge of labor contract: salary approval, letter of offer, labor contract, appendix, renew contract confirmation and ensure labor contract list is up-to-date. Prepare paperwork such as: job transfer, termination decision, promotion.
- In charge of work permit, temporary residence card/ working visa, apartment for expats working in Vietnam.
- Organize internal and external training course
- Monitor employees’ attendance, overtime and annual leave
- Arranging travel/hotel bookings/visa application for business trips;
- Support the company's outings and events, company trip;
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager
- Bachelor degree
- Have at least 2-year experience at the same position.
- Good command of English and Microsoft Office
- Good communication, team work and inter-personal skills;
- Be a quick learner and have good management skill;
- Good organization skills;
- Soft-skills in dealing with people, suppliers and authorities;
- Be able to work with multi-tasking and respect to deadline;
- Be comfortable to work in a fast-pace working environment.
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
We are growing rapidly and to meet the expansion of our Vietnam office, we are recruiting qualified Developers with various technical competencies in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.