VMWare Airwatch Lead Engineer
A VMWare Airwatch Lead Engineer required to roadmap and develop our clients Mobile Device Management solution which has an increasing reliance on developing and exploiting MDM to deliver access to data, apps and services from smartphones, as well as a requirement to establish management of non-AD attached developer devices.
This is a technical specialist role - whilst no direct line management is expected the VMWare Airwatch Lead Engineer will be required to task manage and coach/develop infrastructure engineers.
Current SC Clearance is required.
Skills & Competencies
· Airwatch SaaS and on-premise expertise including documenting such solutions
· Demonstrable experience of Airwatch design and implementation
· Strong knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems
· Experience in delivering enterprise messaging and internet services to mobile devices
· Experience of VMWare Workspace One implementation and VMWare IDM implementation and administration
· Experience of delivering Office 365 functionality to mobile devices
· Technical skills and expertise to develop technical roadmaps, assess dependencies and produce design documentation
· Able to task manage a team of engineers and transfer knowledge and skills to develop their capability
· Strategic influencing - Can deal with ambiguity and manage change effectively
· Comfortable in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
· Ability to adapt quickly; function independently
· Creative, breakthrough, innovative and out of the box thinker
· Team player, cooperative with good interpersonal skills
· Organised with good time management skills
· Business acumen