We require an experienced security consultant to lead the IA work-stream of an in-flight transformation project that is redeploying a locally hosted, enterprise, identity and access management (IAM) solution into a virtualised PaaS/SaaS environment (Azure).
The security consultant will:
- Act as security design authority and lead on all aspects of security
- Own, maintain and manage the security accreditation plan, including production of all IA and security artefacts enabling security accreditation to be granted.
- Manage the project's relationship with the accreditor and other security stakeholders
- Review and advise on the work of the client's third-party supplier who is delivering the deployment.
- Scope and manage ITHC and work with PSN Accreditor to ensure onboarding of PSN-P connectivity.
- Five (5) days per week: Monday and Friday working from home. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at client's site.
- South London
- Start: immediate
- Implementing HMG IA and accreditation approaches, including production of accreditation artefacts (RMADS etc)
- Leading security architecture for cross-enterprise solutions
- Home Office SC - Home Office Security Cleared (SC). Alternatively, SC from another government department which can be transferred.
- Note: candidate cannot commence work or hand-over until SC clearance has been granted or confirmed by Home Office.
- Cloud computing security design or architecture
- Azure experience and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hardware security modules (HSMs), key management services (KSMs) and cryptographic operational protocol and procedures
- Identity federation solutions
- NPPV3 - Current (or eligibility to apply for) UK police security clearance, Non-Police Personnel Vetting Level 3 (NPPV3)
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know. If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.