O365 Solution Architect
Location: London with travel to Reading
Candidates with SC Clearance or eligible to obtain SC will be considered for the role
Netcompany are looking for an experienced Solution Architect for a project with a central government department to work on a short evaluation of existing End User Devices (Windows, Mobile) and supporting services (Exchange messaging, NAS storage, SharePoint) together with O365 services. The department is conducting a number of migration activities and needs to understand the various inter-dependencies to ensure that a cohesive plan is established for the use of current and future services.
There is a need to understand the existing position and gather information from various internal teams to determine target migration states, with a transition plan produced to help achieve strategic outcomes.
- Working with the technical team leads, assess and document the existing positions and the proposed 2-3 year plans for each
- Working with the programme leads, determine the overall strategic outcomes that should be achieved
- Propose migration stages which combine the various technical roadmaps into cohesive states that meet the strategic outcomes, ensuring technical interoperability between the combined services with forward view to the next migration state(s)
- Detail the assumptions, pros/cons of different approach etc
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft O365 services, Exchange messaging, Unified Comms including Skype/Teams and OneDrive
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft Windows 10 client platform and interoperability with O365 services
- Good technical experience of mobile platforms and applications such as Office application on iOS/Android
- Good technical experience of MDM (Mobile Device Management) systems such as AirWatch and InTune
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know. If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.