- Design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for a defined domain
- Work with third party organisations to agree the solution and the method of interacting within them
- Establishing strategic solutions for the re-use of core services and establishing a secure baseline
- Establishing and maintaining the design and delivery of the DevOps toolchain / pipeline
- Work to establish strategic policies and processes in support of the organisations strategic goals
- Provide technical governance to a distributed programme and across suppliers, against defined architectural policies and processes
- Assure the infrastructure domain relative to the agreed requirement
- Develop responses and request to change
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect with experience on Cloud migration
- Extensive prior experience in infrastructure engineering, with proven delivery success
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience across traditional and cloud architecture, including Network services across vendors
- Strong experience with working within and across development and delivery teams to establish platforms for applications
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.
Technical experience with:
- Azure Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- AWS Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- Puppet, ARM and CloudFormation
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms (e.g. Sharepoint, SQL)
- Delivery and Test Infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira)
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.