- Be responsible for book-keeping and preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly accounting and tax reports following VAS and Vietnam tax regulations;
- Ensure all accounting records are properly kept and updated in accordance with VAS and local tax regulations;
- Be responsible in preparing/managing vendor’s and internal contracts;
- Manage the payment process and perform payments on e-banking;
- Perform monthly payroll & related-payroll reports;
- Work with tax authorities for tax registration;
- Work with banker for payment issues;
- Support the Group Reporting Accountant in Group reports and Group Internal controls;
- Support the Accounting Manager in year-end external audit, tax finalization and transfer pricing documentation in compliance with statutory regulations and company requirements.
- Good English is required;
- Having at least 3-year experience in accounting & tax compliance,
- Candidates with experience in outsourced accounting - tax compliance - payroll services are preferable;
- Be a quick learner and comfortable to work in a challenging & fast-paced working environment;
- Having deadline commitment and good task management skill to cover full scope of works required;
- Having "can-do-attitude" and can work under high pressure;
- Detail - oriented is required;
- Good communication, teamwork and inter-personal skills
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.