Data Management Specialists Looking To Take Their Career To The Next Level
About the role
We are looking for skilled and ambitious data management specialists to develop and deliver data driven solutions that helps our clients improve their business based on data and knowledge. This involves developing technical solutions that gathers, process, models and presents data.
The tasks are technical and analytical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
- Collecting and structuring data from various sources
- Implementing business logic on data to be used in data models
- Building dashboards or other visualization solutions
- Datawarehouse and other business intelligence solutions
You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled data specialists and software developers in Vietnam along with our technically skilled employees in Europe.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups like data management, business intelligence, .NET, and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Design and develop tabular data cubes
- Structure and gather data from different sources like databases, webservices, flat files
- Ensure data quality and correct transformation of data
- Front-end development of reports and dashboards for business users
- Implementation of business logic based on the data model to be used for reporting and visualization
- Performance optimization of databases
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
Are you experienced, ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience from a similar position within the fields of data modelling, ETL development, data warehouse architecture and data visualization
- Database development with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar
- ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or similar
- Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Data visualization in Power BI, TARGIT, Tableau, or similar
- Experience in working with T-SQL and DAX
- Quality and result oriented
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.