Guidewire Core - Senior Consultant
For a large Nordic based insurance project we are looking for Guidewire core candidates to help us form a strong Vietnam based delivery unit. You will be part of a completely new setup with and we expect that you be part of forming how Netcompany delivers Guidewire technology.
Looking for a guidewire developer who have at least 2-4 years of consulting experience in Insurance domain with:
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization.
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
- 2-4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Large Scale System Delivery Experience preferably for Policy
- Administration and/or Billing Systems
- Experience with Guidewire, Duck Creek, Majesco or similar package
- Experience estimating and planning Large Scale System
- A strong Java, Gosu background
In addition you should have the following skillsets:
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development, testing of a technology integration project
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to mentor and manage junior staff
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Guidewire Integration or Configuration certification
- Guidewire certification in vers. 9
- Experience delivering via an Agile/Scrum methodology
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.