- Proven track record of acting as the senior technology authority for a specific project or programme.
- Ability to work alongside Project Management staff, to translate business objectives into a project scope and subsequently define technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed time-scales.
- Experience of producing holistic service designs, which not only cover technology aspects, but which also address service support, management and maintenance needs.
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Ability to model current, target and transition states, and define migration methods between these. Ability to decompose these into low-level tasks, for assignment to engineering teams.
- Understanding of business analysis methods.
- Provision of technical coordination across multiple teams and assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- MS cloud services, including O365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, all aspects of Azure service delivery.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Service architecture, business analysis and service management awareness.
- MS on-premise infrastructure, including Windows Server, SCOM\SCCM, Defender, SQL, Exchange etc.
- Application integration, migration and business transformation.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.