Delivery Manager - SC cleared
Act as delegated authority for the Programme Manager assuming day to day responsibility and accountability of the programme lifecycle during absences. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the management and production of specific project management products.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for;
- Management of the programme schedule ensuring this is updated in line with change and requirements;
- Management of the project Risk, Issue, Assumption and dependency (RAID) log ensuring items are suitably captured, mitigated and escalated to the programme manager where required.
- Manage the delivery of workstream plans and associated artefacts.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing Cloud delivery projects
- Management of third party suppliers
- Stakeholder Management
- SC Cleared
- Flexible and willing to travel (expenses paid outside of the M25)
Role will require working in both Croydon and Reading