Internal Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment of IT profiles with focus on research in relevant databases
- Coordination and implementation of recruitment interviews
- Utilising internal processes and tools to support the hire of permanent staff members.
- Effective stakeholder management, liaising with hiring managers to establish job definition, short listing and interviewing suitable candidates.
- On-going relationship management with candidates.
- Formulation and communication of company message and career opportunity to potential candidates.
- Utilise the appropriate advertising media to attract graduate and experienced individuals into the organisation
- Suitable for a recent graduate wishing to commence a career in HR/Recruitment
- Experience in recruiting into the IT space will be beneficial but not essential
- Highly motivated with ability to remove any barriers to fulfilling a role.
- Self-starter who is driven and willing to learn from the best
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organisation and time management skills.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland and Holland besides UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2400 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.